Question for the yanks and the Belgian

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
ChrisMongohomo Great Britain

Question for the yanks and the Belgian

Post by ChrisMongohomo »

Here in England we have a proud tradition called buggery, which is why I'm always asking about other men's sex lives and hitting on them. Why do you foreign blokes think this is gay? :confused:
:biggrin:
OldPyjama Belgium
Mood:

Re: Question for the yanks and the Belgian

Post by OldPyjama »

ChrisMongohomo wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:03 pm Here in England we have a proud tradition called buggery, which is why I'm always asking about other men's sex lives and hitting on them. Why do you foreign blokes think this is gay? :confused:
Because you're a shitstab that touches kids on top of it. You disgusting British fag. I hope your queen gets raped by rabid niggers.
Succumb to the Pukefukk! OCP LIVES IN DEATH! His coming will bring forth the rise of the Rape, the Massive Shitfarts and the Pukefukk of all jEwish niggAz.be m8

How to own yourself.

Re: Question for the yanks and the Belgian

Post by Guest »

OldPuffter wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:48 pm
ChrisMongohomo wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:03 pm Here in England we have a proud tradition called buggery, which is why I'm always asking about other men's sex lives and hitting on them. Why do you foreign blokes think this is gay? :confused:
Because you're a shitstab that touches kids on top of it. You disgusting British fag. I hope your queen gets raped by rabid niggers.
You gone fragile m8 :biggrin: