WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY MR. MUTTONSHUTTER !!!

500 topics on each page. Start your own discussion on any subject.
Hassar Bin Habib Al Kandahari

WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY MR. MUTTONSHUTTER !!!

Post by Hassar Bin Habib Al Kandahari »

Salaam Aleichum, peace of Allaah be on you. La ihallah il Allah, Muhammadur rasullah
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

I am Hassar Bin Habib Al Kandahari and I represent the Taliban regime in Afghanistan. I come with a fatwah فتوى concerning the person called Raymond Peter Hewitt AKA Mr Muttonshutter, the filthy, the pig خنزير قذر
He passed by our great city of کابل which you know as Kabul when he was on the way back from Thailand. He engaged in acts that the teaching of our glorious Prophet محمد Muhammad (on whom be peace) designate as strictly haram
He committed the vile acts of sodomy, homosexuality, consumption of human feces and rape of children. We Taliban will not tolerate such vile acts to be committed on our soil! Unfortunately, the filthy pig managed to escape the country before we could apprehend him.
We demand that The Suckage turns him over to us so that he can be tried according to Afghani law. We will pass the only correct sentence for his depravity: copulation by horny camel, flogging his grotesquely fat ass and beheading by sword! We will then desecrate his corpse, collectively produce stool on it and return the remains if you so wish.

Death to the infidel Raymond! مات للكافر ريموند
We await your response in this matter.
Martin Fowler

Re: WE DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY MR. MUTTONSHUTTER !!!

Post by Martin Fowler »

Oi oi u fucking rag head :poo: